Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh happy day!

Happy things this week, include:

.  Aaron is at home for my four days off this week.  Best weekend ever!  .
 .  Thursday was one of the best days I've had at work in a long time  . 
.  Nola is trying to crawl.   This kid hates tummy time so much that she gets into the crawl position from a sitting position.  It is the weirdest and cutest thing  . 
.  Aaron's aunt and uncle visited last weekend from Florida  .
.  dinner out with the O fam at Cariabba's  .
.  spending my days off hanging at the house with my girl  .
.  seeing my sis for a minute last Sunday  .
.  eating my lunch in my car this week at work because the weather was amazing  .
.  browsing through the Cook's Illustrated Cookbook  .
.  Nola eating like a champ  .
.  making lunch plans with Esther  .
.  pinning on pinterest  .
.  veggie pizzas  .
.  discovering the lullaby station on Pandora  .
.  Nola dancing and swaying to music last night  .
.  not to mention, seeing a picture of herself and saying, "baby!"  .
.  yakisoba made at home with love and plenty of chili paste  .
.  reading Hungry Monkey (more on this later)  .
.  Nola clapping while watching a cooking show...my little chef in the making  .
.  Patrick Park  .
.  plaid and stripes worn together  .
.  Contagion reminding me that you can never wash your hands too frequently  .
.  busting out flats again because of the gorgeous weather  .
.  latte stops on the way to work  .
.  laughing while being chased by someone holding pee at work.  Ah, lovely coworkers  .
.  another patient thinking I was younger than 25  .
.  peach organic applesauce  .
.  almost finishing the missing puzzle pieces to the mural in our front room  .
. sitting under the glow of the Christmas tree...yes, I'm serious. It's still up  .
.  And, on that note, procrastinating, so I enjoy pretty things longer :)  .

2 comments:

  1. For the love of Christ (no, literally) take that f-ing Christmas tree down, you nut!

    And for the record, I REFUSE to watch Contagion! For onbvious reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely knew that I would get a comment out of you on both of those things! :) I'm working on taking the tree down today. I've taken all the other decorations down.

    ReplyDelete