So, here's an update on what's been going on.
* Curtain fabric. Sorry, I don't have a better picture of it.
* Flip side of the bumper fabric. I am in love with this fabric!
Things I'm excited about in the near future:
- childbirth class and a tour of the labor and delivery floor tomorrow
- my first baby shower next weekend
- the flea market this weekend
- completing projects for the nursery
- hanging out with Mr. O for an all day marathon of Nurse Jackie on Sunday and possibly dinner with B & D.
- warm weather and bringing out my flats
- my second and third showers, which are in April
- my birthday! Sushi, anyone? Yes, the cooked ones, of course.
- the Easter egg hunt that my mom always hosts at her house
- a benefit concert that my brother's band is playing. They are playing 90's cover songs, since their original material isn't ready yet or not ready for this crowd. One of the covers is Sponge..I swoon. I love them. More details to follow, if anyone is interested in coming. It's a $10 cover charge.
- the Adele concert...our first date night out after our little bebe's arrival