Monday, August 31, 2009

I've got my head in the clouds...

Okay, so I decided to start blog. Yep, I'm jumping on that bandwagon a little late. Hey, school is out, so what else am I supposed to do? I don't really do the whole idle brain thing or I start to go slightly insane.

For those of you who do not know, I'm a dreamer. I spend most of my time with my head in the clouds surrounded by what ifs and if onlys. Lucky for me, I have a very grounded husband. We balance each other out. I give him a little whimsy and he occasionally gives me my much needed dose of reality, whether I like it or not.

With that being said, I am in a weird place right now. No, not like jump off a bridge, but more like I want to run off and join the circus for a few months. I have this antsy and uncontented feeling. I think I need a hobby, any suggestions? I am pretty sure I'm getting a tattoo. Heck, maybe I'm just having my midlife crisis a little early.

I wanted you all to know this in case you see me walking around with bright pink hair, wearing leather pants and heading off to belly dancing classes. Don't be alarmed, but I'm refusing the dose of reality, just yet.

Other random thoughts in my head today:
  • I am so jealous of kids and their school supplies. I love school supplies. Now for one of my favorite movie quotes, "Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." I heart Tom Hanks in this role. I would love one, Tom. Thank you.
  • I have a huge crush on lead singer of Chevelle right now. I mean, like I'm taking my afternoon walks and a song comes on my ipod and I'm also taking my clothes off without thinking about it (like how I bring up nudity in my first post?). How do musicians do that? Damn them.
  • I'm excited about September. We have lots of plans. Not to mention, cool air is coming, I can feel it. I love Fall!
  • Why does it have to be so pretty on days when I'm cooped up in the office? It just doesn't seem fair.

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought crayons yesterday because I love the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordonez! Welcome to the blogworld! You're so 2000 and late! :)

    ReplyDelete