Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude.

It seems like this year has been a whirlwind, but one full of blessings and so much learning and growing for myself and our little family.  Today, on Thanksgiving, and on every other day of the year I am completely grateful for this little life of mine and everything that touches it.
I am grateful for my wonderful husband.  He makes me laugh like no other and stills sends tingles down to my toes with just a look.  He's pretty easy on the eyes too.  I feel like we started out as babies all those years ago and now look at us and everything that we have learned almost 11 years later.  I'm glad he chose me to walk along beside him.   

I am so thankful for a happy, healthy, adorable little girl.  She has one spunky little attitude.  She's learning so much and at such a fast rate.  I am just amazed to watch her discover the world around her.  She truly was an answering to many prayers and tears.  She is definitely our little miracle and I'm proud to be her momma.

I am grateful for my friends and family, who have taught me, cried with me, cheered me up, and made me laugh. Life would be nothing without the people who touch it.  So, if you are reading this, thanks for anything and everything you do to brighten this place up.  :)

I am blessed to have a roof over my head, a job I enjoy, coworkers, who make even the bad days worth it, food in my belly, a car to get me from point A to point B, clothes in my closet, access to health care and medicine, access to education with the ability to learn, enough money in our bank account to provide us with the things we need and a bed to lay my weary head on at night.

I am pretty much grateful for anything and everything, even the bad things that have taught me something new.

On a less serious note, I am grateful for pumpkin pie or really any pie, pancakes, being able to make baby food, sweaters, boots, Nola's headbands, bananas, peanut butter, tights, Top Chef, date nights, skinny jeans, clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, holidays were you just eat for days, music, Pandora, Christmas trees and music, ice cream, iPhones, texting, internet, Pinterest, toys that keep a little girl entertained, my array of cookbooks, houseshoes, comfortable pjs, eyeliner, clean sheets, food trucks, long weekend vacations, tutus on little girls, cameras to capture little moments, coffee, coupons, cool fall nights, and long enough hair to wear in a bun.

Hope each of you has had a happy Thanksgiving filled with happiness, warmth and plenty of food!  I can't wait to get my eating on for the next two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment