Friday, November 18, 2011

Shortening a month into a week

So, my whole monthly posts on all the good things that happen have kind of gone out the window, since Nola is here now.  To be honest, I was always having to go look at my calendar to see everything that happened in one month.  I found myself forgetting to mention great things that would happen too.  So, I needed a solution.

I've decided to switch from monthly posts to weekly posts.  That way, I don't forget anything and, if all goes well, I should have at least one post a week.

So, here's all the great things that happened last week.

.  Nola's temp finally breaking and seeing that girl's energy come back  .
.  visits at work from Mr. O & the girl  .
.  walking the greenway with Jessica and Layla  .
.  good news from Nola's renal ultrasound at Vanderbilt  .
.  getting in my car that was on empty to find a full tank of gas  .
.  safe travel to Gatlinburg  .
.  a great sister-in-law who watched our house and dogs  .
.  buckeyes  and pecan logs  .
.  warmth from a fireplace  .
.  Nola laughs .
.  bear stories  at candy stores  .
.  games of Last Word (Worst birthday ever!)  .
.  first family hikes  .
.  grilled steaks and great salads .
.  afternoon coffee stops  .
.  dancing bears  .
.  seeing B hold a baby  .
.  great times with good friends  .
.  The Next Iron Chef  .


2 comments:

  1. Why did Nola need a renal ultrasound?! Who was the dr? If you remember, Elijah had a slew of them, along with a few renograms and other tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was really sick. It ended up being a UTI, so they had to check to make sure all her renal structures were working properly. Everything was clean, which was great! I'm just hoping the daycare isn't causing the UTI from infrequent diaper changes, but that's a different story.

    ReplyDelete