Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Thursdays

The following are thoughts that entered my head today at work.

Does anyone else ever smell hand sanitizer and instantly get taken back to unfortunate nights from their late teens/early twenties? Shuddering.

Urinals. Are they not weird? Can you imagine a line of toilets with no doors and conversations that start out like, “So, Sally, how are the kids?” Do they look? I would want to look. Not in a sexual way, but in a curious way. I am always very curious.

Why does Ticketmaster have that countdown clock when you are trying to buy tickets? Seriously, I get stressed out. What about the people that can’t type very fast? That just isn’t fair. They just want to see a show, man. Give them their tickets.

Why is it when you tell your brain not to look at someone or some thing, you can't stop looking! Don't look at that lady with the makeup that looks like it came straight from Dynasty. Don't look at that hot guy. That's all you want to do after your brain thinks these things. Well, I guess I do know why because your brain is your brain. It will do what it wants. Okay, point taken. Wear a blindfold next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment