Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get your shopping on

Just in case you or your family need some clothes, go to Old Navy. You can take an additional 30% off clearance prices. I scored 7 or 8 shirts and a jacket for Nola for next fall/winter, 2 shirts for my nephew Hayden, 2 pair of pajamas for Aaron, and a hoodie cardigan and shirt for me all for $80. Word!

You can pretty much find a steal anywhere now on winter clothing. I bought Nola a red wool peacoat at Target for $8.08 for next year. They already have bathing suits out. Ugh. I don't even want to think about that yet.

Oh yeah, if you have any littles at home, then stop in at Babies R Us. They don't have the best clothing selection, but for an additional 40% off their clearance prices, it's worth a look! I scored 5 or 6 shirts for Nola and a Carter's outfit. The shirts were $2-3 a piece and the outfit was $9. Can't bet that, especially with the incredibly growing girl.

And no, I was not paid to write this post. I wish I was because I'd go back for more. Um, who am I kidding, I will be going back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment