Friday, July 9, 2010

Joyful once again

Okay, so I'm out of the funk that I was in on Tuesday thanks to my wonderful husband and a little soul searching.  He drug me out to dinner with some friends on Wednesday night and I instantly felt better.  Plus, I already figured out my life lesson in all of this.  It's really simple actually.  Once we become parents, I will be a better parent and more grateful because of the struggle it took to get there.  I think that's a pretty amazing lesson to learn.

So, I mentioned that I found the perfect quote for my collage.  Here it is:  "I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails."  You roll with and adjust to what your given to make the best of the situation.  That's what we're doing now.  That has always been my motto in my adult life.

I have the next two days, as well as, today off, so I'm going to enjoy it.  I've been enjoying it all day in my pajamas.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment