Saturday, July 10, 2010

The witch doctors

That's what Aaron calls the doctors at the Nashville Fertility Clinic.  We will be going to see these "witch doctors" next week.  How's that for quick?  The consultation alone is between $200-$810.  Ouch.  Our insurance pays nothing, so no new clothes for me for a while.  I think I'll manage with what I already have in my closet.  I think, maybe, just maybe, 70 pairs of shoes is enough for now.  Don't judge me, peeps.

I am excited to meet with the doctor that my wonderful OB doctor referred me too.  Apparently, she was voted one of the best doctors in Nashville by her peers.  That is pretty darn impressive.  That's the kind of person you need to smack your ovaries around and make them come to the realization that baby making is their job.

No, this isn't going to become one of those blogs that is just about fertility.  One thing doesn't define who I am as a person.  I'll go back to my randomness and write what I please.  It's just nice to know that other people know what we'll be going through in the next few months. 

Hopefully, the witch doctors (the nice doctors at the fertility clinic) can work some of their voodoo (IVF, hopefulness, IUI, baby making skills) and we'll expand the O fam soon. Just don't be alarmed when I show up in an outfit you've already seen before.  Gasp.  Didn't you know that repetitiveness is the new fashion in?  If I can bring brooches back, I can make vintage (last year's) fashion and simplicity (wearing the same thing multiple times to keep it..cough..simple) look tre chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment