Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy March Things

March seemed to come and go quickly, but not without leaving a lot of happiness and smiles. 

.  my sister finding out she's having a girl too  .
.  finding and ordering the perfect fabric for the crib bumper and curtains  .
.  having a mother-in-law that can make said bumper and curtains  .
.  encores & more consignment sales  .
.  Starbuck's breakfast sandwiches and lattes (whoops!)  .
.  extra money on my checks from all my extra hours  .
.  good reports from my doctor  .
.  seeing my nephew baptised .
.  hanging out with Aaron's family  .
. shopping with my mom  .
.  lazy afternoons and nights and filled with tv, movies and milkshakes  .
.  Dunkin' Donuts glazed donuts  .
.  Purity lowfat chocolate milk  .
.  the first day of childbirth class going well  .
.  lunch with Esther and Misty  .
.  finding out I got the 10a-10p shift  .
.  good times with Aaron's cousin Lanie who was in town from FL  .
.  having Hayden call me for homework advice because he didn't trust my sister's answers  .
.  spring cleaning and having a spotless house (for a week)  .
.  the arrival of Nola's bed  .
.  dolls named Coco  .
.  grocery shopping with Mr. O  .
.  coffee and hanging at J.J.'s Market  .
.  finding paper lanterns at Hobby Lobby  .
.  $8 sandals at Kohl's  .
.  getting compliments many days on my outfits...that's huge for a pregnant girl!  .
.  Nurse Jackie marathons  .
.  actually reading again ...for fun  .
.  having a husband who will clean up face makeup that I managed to drop and splatter over the entire bathroom as I sat in our bedroom and cried over ruining my outfit, the rug,  and the fact it was a brand new bottle of makeup.  Oh being pregnant is fun  .
.  finding the perfect replacement rug at Target  .

No comments:

Post a Comment