Monday, April 4, 2011

Showers of baby love

I had my first baby shower today.  It was perfect.  Perfect decor, food, and company.  Nola racked up tons of bath supplies, outfits, bibs, books, baby wipes, blankets, etc.  This little girl is already loved and she isn't even here yet.

I'll post more about it when I get the pictures from Esther.  Yes, Ms. Eddy that is a hint to send them my way.  Oh and a huge shout out to Esther and Bridget for being the best hostesses a girl could ask for. 

One down, and three more to go.  The next one is next weekend.  I'm hoping it will be just as great as the shower today.  It'll be hard to top though! Thanks again, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I couldn't be there. I'm a jerk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you are not a jerk! I'm glad you are feeling better than you thought. Maybe lunch again in a few weeks when you are more able to get around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. go ahead girl...start posting!! ;)

    ReplyDelete