Friday, April 1, 2011

Exceptional taste

Apparently, I have it.  I can pretty much guarantee if I pick up a purse at Marshall's or T.J. Maxx it will be one that is $100+.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good deal and get lucky at that one too.  Did I ever mention my $5 Tory Burch cashmere sweater?  Yeah, that will never happen again. 

More often than not though, I gravitate towards the expensive things.  I wish I didn't.  Case in point, the dress below.  I saw a picture of it, and clicked on the link, and low and behold, $600.  Sigh.  I'll have to try to find a Target or thrift store knock off, especially with little Nola coming along.  You know this little girl will always look better than me.  I'll have to sacrifice, so she'll be perfect.  Hmm, maybe Mr. O should sacrifice instead.

Issa 

Speaking of fashion, I want you all to look and be fabulous in new Spring clothes.  There are some good things out right now!  I, unfortunately, won't be buying any.  I'll miss the second best season of the year to dress in.  Don't worry, pending Mr. O's sacrifice, I'll make up for it and look fierce in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment