Thursday, April 29, 2010

I found Jesus at Goodwill

After lunch with the Beaz yesterday, I did a little shopping.  I scored the following things.


I have big plans for them. I'll have to post their improved images when I bring out my craftyness, which doesn't happen often, unless it involves creativity and clothing.  First up, that cougarlicious top.  Picture it, black shorts, the shirt, black wedge heels, and the bracelets that are also pictured.  Next Girl's Night outfit?  I think, yes!  Ah, for the love of brass, that lamp will get a lovely coat of silver and a fetching lamp shade.  It will look lovely on my nightstand, especially with it's $3.99 price tag.  Lastly, the picture frame will lose that drab wood color and become red.  It will house the picture (see below) that mysteriously showed up with my etsy order a few weeks back. 


The picture will go into my collage that I've mentioned a few times before on here.  I know you guys are dying see it and to see how Jesus got worked in.  It's still a work inprogress, but I'm quite proud of it.  The O with get a coat of green, the mirror will shift to the left and the picture in the newly red frame will go on the right.  I still need to make my quote picture, which will go above the picture in the center.  I'm still trying to find the right words.  Words that will fit into the frame I purchased with the letters I purchased.  It ain't (shudder..I hate that word even if it's a reference to a cute famous frog) easy being crafty!  


No comments:

Post a Comment