Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Songs for Spring

Sorry, for the hiatus.  I worked four out of five days beginning last Wednesday.  On my only day off, Saturday, I helped with B's yard sale.  So, needless to say, I had no time for blogging or such.  My Google Reader has 1,000+ entries.  It won't even give me the exact number.  I may just have to mark all as read and move on.  Hopefully, I didn't miss anything too great. 

I have a big announcement.  I'll probably do that later, but in the meantime, here's a list of my Spring playlist.  Enjoy!

That Time - Regina Spektor
These Days - Nico
1901 - Phoenix
Cash Cow - We are Scientists
Nighttiming - Coconut Records
The Backseat - The Gaslight Anthem
Ooh La La - Goldfrapp
Pearl's Dream - Bat for Lashes
Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
Incredible Love - Ingrid Michaelson
Night Moves - Bob Seger
When You Were Young - The Killers
The Angles Hung Around - Rilo Kiley
Young Bride - Midlake
Burning Photographs - Ryan Adams
Sofa Song - The Kinks
1234 - Feist
No Rain - Blind Melon
Think I Need it too - Echo and the Bunnymen
On My Mind - Leona Naess
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Tramp
I Want You To - Weezer
Rain King - Counting Crows
Lady on the Water - Blitzen Trapper
Garden Grove - Sublime
River of Deceit - Mad Season
Sweet Jane - The Velvet Underground
To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
Volcano - Damien Rice
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
She Says - Ani Difranco

No comments:

Post a Comment