Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Negative Nancy has left the building

Sorry about the last post.  I just don't understand how you can not take care of yourself.  Of course, I work and went to nursing school with people that do not take care of themselves, so some people won't learn, regardless of what they know, until it's too late. 

Here's a shout out to two people that I love, Misty and Ashley, who are taking their health seriously and working on their fitness.  They are Rockstars, fo' reals!  They remind me that it's time to stop using excuses and start jogging/running again.  Maybe tomorrow, if the rain holds out.

Today is my first of three days off.  It has been positively lovely. I've spent most of my day in this computer chair, catching up with blogs, window shopping, emailing, blogging, sending some birthday shout outs on FB and listening to some great music (Speaking of music, shout out to Mr. O for downloading some music on my ipod.  I love that man and am glad that he's all mine). The time with the computer has only been interrupted with a phone call from a friend from nursing school that I haven't talked to in a while and an episode of Dr. Oz.  Sometimes you just need a lazy day doing just what you want to do without the constraints of time or the needs of others holding you back.

I think I should probably go shower and maybe after do some reading and have a cup of tea.  Have I mentioned, I love this day?!  Here's to the next two days being filled with things that our good for my soul. 

1 comment:

  1. As I'm reading my shoutout, I'm throwing my hands in the air...and waving them like I just don't care. Can't wait for lunch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete