Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally, the perfect one

Found the perfect crib bumper..finally!  Of course, it's only $250 and that's just the bumper.  I found the fabric online and my mother-in-law agreed to make it.  I'm sure it'll be a lot less than $250.  I wish I had learned how to sew, so I could do my own sewing projects.  Maybe I'll learn one of these days. 

baby crib bumper pad in turquoise blue matryoshkas nesting dolls / all-natural luxury (last 4)

And, I found an ottoman at T.J. Maxx. It was only $80, compared to the one that I wanted that was $175.  I'll upload a picture of it later.  It's floral pattern, orange, pink, red, and purple.  Can you picture it?  It's better than you think.


2 comments:

  1. okay. so would you like a painting similar to your bumper? i need to know if you want something painted even..you may not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want something that matches. No matchy matchy for me. I'll email me with you ideas. You know the colors and have seen the other artwork. We need to have lunch again, then we can discuss. :)

    ReplyDelete