Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy January Things

Yet another month is approaching it's end.  January was yet another happy filled month.  Here's the run down of all the warmth it bestowed on my heart.  Next up, the month of love!

.  my sister getting good news about her pregnancy  .
.  no cavities at the dentist .
.  lunch with Lori (love her!)  .
.  my own good doctor's appt  .
.  still wearing my own clothes for the most part. woot!  .
.  coffee and catching up with Angie  .
.  finding out that I get a new and much better schedule  .
.  getting great mother advice from my friend, Christy, and hanging out with her sweet boys  .
.  Liz Phair  .
.  having a loving husband that will come and pick me up from work at 1:00 a.m. when it snows  .
.  having a great boss that was willing to come get me for work in the snow  .
.  establishing not one, not two, but three baby shower dates  (thanks to my wonderful friends and aunt)  .
.  getting a new-to-us rocking chair from Craigslist  .
.  celebrating my nephew's, Logan's, 9th birthday  .
.  dinner and gift exchanging with B & D..finally  .
.  dr. pepper and reese's peanut butter cups  .
.  Old Navy clearance deals on baby and maternity clothes  .
.  establishing our sweet baby's name  .
.  caring nephews that want baby girl toys around  .
.  Aaron getting side jobs to ease his mind some about all the chedda babies cost   .
.  cheeseburgers and fries  .
.  Sophie's injury to her foot not being as bad as we thought  .
.  cuddle mornings laying in bed for hours with Mr. O  .
.  finally taking down all the Christmas decorations  .
.  free maternity clothes  .
.  date days spent ordering in and staying in pajamas  .

1 comment:

  1. Renee, I love you more than you'll ever know, but please...can we lay off the mush?! And why the hell are you lunching with everyone but me?! What the...??? Loves!

    ReplyDelete