Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy heart in February

How can the month of love not contain happy things?  Happy heart things in February:

.  eating cheeseburgers, fried pickles, and french fries for Valentine's Day dinner  .
.  successfully making Beouf Bourginon (it only took 4 hours)  .
.  taking my sweet nephew to his doctor's appt  .
.  lunch with my brother, mom, and sister  .
.  finding and buying the perfect (or almost) perfect ottoman for Nola's room  .
.  Urban Flats  .
.  going a month over and not getting a ticket for expired tags on my car  .
.  finding some deals at The Turnip Truck  .
.  brunch with two of my shower planners at Margot  .
.  snuggle time with Mr. O  .
.  getting my spring clean on..or at least starting it..slowly  .
.  lunches with multiple friends  .
.  seeing Gnomeo and Juliet with my niece and sister-in-law  .
.  Reece's white chocolate peanut butter eggs and Dr. Pepper  .
.  hearing Nola's heartbeat with my stethoscope at home  .
.  signing up for early enterance to consignment sale next month for being a first time mom  .
.  hearing about a friend's engagment and seeing the beautiful ring  .
.  Samoa Girl Scout cookies  .
.  a friend (finally) getting to share her joy about being pregnant with the world  .
.  registering at Babies R Us  .
.  finding footless white lace leggings for Nola  .
.  having patients finally start asking if I'm pregnant and people telling me that I finally look pregnant  .
. having Aaron talk to Nola only to have her kick like crazy...yep, already a daddy's girl  .
.  hanging out with B and D multiple times  .
.  making it through 14 hour work days and still loving my job at the end of the day  .
.  finding the perfect crib bumper and having my mother-in-law agree to make it  .
.  Jim from The Office in It's Complicated..so hilarious  .
.  spring like weather  .
.  frozen yogurt  .
.  The Cure  .
.  still being able to wear cute dresses from my non-pregnant days  .
.  rain boots for all the rain  .
.  new delicious recipes that took little effort  .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment