Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life happens in bursts

Let the randomness ensue!

  • I have a cold. I should really stop hanging out with sick people. You don't realize how much you take for granted breathing without difficulty or not having to blow your nose every five seconds, until you are blowing your nose every 5 seconds and not being able to breathe properly.
  • One of the best things for me about not having to work on a giving day is not wearing a bra. There, I said it. Seriously, it is so much more comfortable.
  • I made lamb meatballs for dinner. I think it's the first time I've ever had lamb. It was delicious. I'm surprised because I'm not a big fan of Mediterranean or Greek food. It was very Greek.
  • Aaron and I are going to Atlanta soon for a weekend of glorious food. I'm super excited!
  • Speaking of staying in hotels, I stayed in Dickson last week, due to the snow, and I regretted ever watching Dr. Oz or 48 hours. Thoughts of bed bugs, semen, and grossness danced through my head all night. So much so, that I woke up about 5 times during the night. I should have braved our "blizzard."
  • I still love my job, some of the people, not so much. I guess there are people that are ridiculously lazy and rude, no matter where you go. Sigh.
  • I am currently drinking red wine, not for pleasure, though it's good, but to put myself to sleep. Thank you nursing for totally screwing up my sleep pattern!
  • I am glad that I have a job that I enjoy and that pays me really well, regardless of the last two statements!
  • I am constantly amazed at things I discover, regardless of whether they are good or bad.
  • Aaron and I are having a much needed date night this weekend. I am stoked!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Bhaaaa...
    2. I find it hilarious that you have my blog listed as a must read; it's crap and we both know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's a must read for me! It's not crap.

    ReplyDelete