Monday, October 4, 2010

My treasures!

So, a little over due, but here is the post of all the things from the flea market.  I took pictures right after I made the other post, but have been too lazy (and working too much) to download them. 

The deerish animal head bookend.  Awesome, right!?

Ah, the turtle necklace. Be still my heart.

An upclose of mr. turtle

One of the two owl trivets.  They look exactly the same.

The apron.  I love it.  I washed it and it is now hanging with the others.

Here's the dresser.  It is majorly dirty.  Notice, Esther, it is not dark green.  I don't know what Mr. O was thinking when he said.  It's just a really dirty black.  The mirror is laying on top.  I did not put it together, since I would just have to take it apart to move it inside later after we clean it up. 

The secret skelton key drawer.  It dawned on me to just take the drawer out beside it and push it open.  Obviously, there was nothing inside, but this tray that can be pushed to the back.


All the drawers are lined with the craft paper that can come out.  They are the exact colors of the dividers that are in this drawer.  There are no flaws inside the drawers, probably because the paper is there. 

So, what do you think?  The dresser really is so pretty all put together.  I can't wait to clean all that dust and dirt off of it.  I couldn't show a picture of B's Christmas present.  Though she doesn't show up as a follower, she reads it and follows me on Google reader. I'm sure she was hoping that I would slip up!  

3 comments:

  1. I was kind of hoping the other owl trivet was mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep going back and forth about that. I guess now you can't have it, since you've seen it. I know, very cruel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls and the owls. You've seriously made me love owls. oh and the dresser...for sure a dirty off black. get that sucker cleaned and you'll be good to go. Tell mr. o that i agree with you. I like the color!

    ReplyDelete