Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey, Santa!

Can you believe Christmas is around the corner?  I'm so far behind on Christmas shopping.  That's my next priority after Aaron's parents visit.  I can't wait to put up our tree, which will probably be while his parents are still here.

On Thursday, I did go shopping for Aaron's and his sister's birthday gifts and I ended up buying most of Aaron's Christmas gifts.  He is so picky, but I somehow lucked out.  Thank you, T.J. Maxx and Sears! 

He hasn't read my blog in months, so hopefully he doesn't now.  I ended up getting him a tape measure (don't worry he asked for it), a shirt and zip up gray DKNY sweater for his birthday.  And for Christmas, I got him a really awesome plaid backpack that he can use as a diaper bag, a pair of flannel pajama pants, a pedicure kit that's more manly less girly, a green Columbia hoodie (I showed him this.  He wanted a different kind), and a wool hat, which he's been wearing a lot of to work.   It seems like I'm forgetting one thing.  Oh well, you get the idea.

I still need to get some stocking things, but I'm almost done!  He's usually one of my hardest.  I think he'll be pretty pleased with my selections too.  I'm sure he'll take something back, but I'm used to that.  Now, I just have to get presents for everyone else.

Here's what's on my Santa Wishlist:

Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain
Portia De Rossi's new book
Autograph Eyeliner
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner in Turbo Lover

iTunes Gift Card - Occasions -Pink - $25
ITunes gift cards
(I need to make a labor playlist and downlaod new music for my ipod!)

Jeggings from Old Navy
(or any comfortable leggings for my expanding waist)

Click to enlarge

Cookbook holder.  I know, like I really need that!  I saw one on Franklin square last year and I have not stopped thinking about it.  It had a bird on it too, but wasn't exactly like this one.



New bras.  I'm going to have to get new ones soon.  I have no choice. 

Goody Gumdrops Empire Crossover Top Scrubs
New scrub tops. I'm going to need some of them too for the above reason. Bottoms are still doing well so far.  Aaron's mom gave me money for one set of maternity scrubs.  I'm trying to hold off for now.

A new scarf.  I think I want gray...at least I do today.
 
Black boots.  I really like these. 
Product Image Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Thermal Pajama Pant - Purple DotProduct Image Nick & Nora® Womens Flannel Coat Pajama Set Collection - Assorted Colors
New sleep pants.  Aaron made me go through my pajamas.  Now I don't have enough pants!  Well, I have quite a few, but not nice warm winter ones.
Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Baby Furniture, Equipment, Clothes, Toys, Maternity Wear and Much, Much More!
I'm debating about holding off on getting this.  The new version should come out next year, but it may be too late for Baby O's arrival

 I need this letter, if this baby is a Nola. :)
Not pictured items:
 - My collage finished.  Yes, I need Mr. O (or Santa!) to get busy!
- Someone to finish my Christmas shopping or go with me!
- a painted guest bath, kitchen, and bonus room






















No comments:

Post a Comment