Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happiness in November

November was another busy month, but any time near the holidays is busy.  The busyness brought with it lots of smiles and good times.  Here's some of the things that made November so great.

*  celebrating Mr. O's birthday  *
*  homemade enchiladas and learning the recipe..finally *
*  putting up Christmas decorations  *
*  nighttime farmer's market events with friends  *
*  Suzy Wong's House of Yum  *
*  pumpkin butter  *
*  Thanksgiving and having a lot to be thankful for  *
*  being loud in coffee shops full of quiet people  *
*  spending quality time with the fams (both sides)  *
*  finding out my sister is pregnant too  *
*  phone chats with my bro while we're both making dinner  *
*  family pics and lunch out with the fam  *
*  movie nights with the nieces and nephew  *.
*  Toy Story 3  *
*  celebrating good friend's birthdays  *
*  checking people off my Christmas list  *
*  sleeping until 11:00 a.m.  *
*  outing ourselves out on Facebook and getting such wonderful comments  *
* lunch with THE one and only beaz  *
*  dancing in the shower to pop music  *
* lunch with my some of my lovely coworkers  *
*  seeing the baby moving, swallowing, and being stubborn via an ultrasound  *
*  having that ultrasound come back normal  *
* my mom's cornbread dressing  *
*  seeing the O parents  *
*  My brother asking, "Who's the daddy?" in front of my sister's boyfriend when she told him she was pregnant.  He is one funny dude  *
*  getting my brother the perfect Christmas gift  *
*  The Walking Dead  *
*  not getting the stomach virus that is rapidly taken over Hendersonville and the ER  *
*  popcorn and movie nights with Mr. O  *
*  chocolate and regular milk, I seriously can't get enough  *
*  lunch and shopping with Marcia  *
*  receiving The Very Hungry Caterpillar as a gift for Baby O  *
* surviving a hellish night in the ER without a tear shed  *
*  having my niece say, "There's a little girl in there."  We'll see if she's right  *
*  five days off of work  *
* pleasure plans (I'm not elaborating on this one)  :)  *
*  finding a babysitter/daycare in our neighborhood..hopefully, it turns out to be great  *
Lots of goodness happened in November.  I'm sure December will bring much of the same.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I can't BELIEVE your sister's pregnant!
    2. Wish I had some pleasure plans...if pleasure plans is what I'm thinking they are!
    3. We need to do lunch again before my semester is over!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She wasn't expecting it, of course. She was also in denial for a few weeks, so she's around 7 weeks according to her last period. She goes to the doctor for her first appt. at the end of December.

    Yes, we do need to do lunch or Christmas shop or something. Do you still need to get gifts? I'm so far behind this year.

    ReplyDelete