Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All I know is

Things I have learned today
  • It is far too hot to be outside longer than one second.  I don't know how people, like my brother and husband, who have jobs that take them out in the heat, can do it.  I would be vomiting and sick.  I can not handle this heat.
  • Apparently, men can't drive and talk on their phones.  I know I can do both easily without letting my speed drop down to 20 below the speed limit.
  • Kroger is busy no matter what day of the week or time of the day you go.
  • Sometimes you get saved from unfortunate events for no apparent reason, like when the wasp went down the back of my shirt this morning and did not sting me.  It still gives me chills just thinking about it.
  • Miley Cyrus makes some inexpensive clothing.  I bought a t-shirt for $1 today.  Yes, I bought a Miley Cyrus shirt (not a shirt with her face on it; her clothing line).  Laugh if you will, but I only spent a dollar and I know I can rock it.
  • Some things should never be changed.  A big (sarcastic) thanks to the people that remodeled our Wal-Mart.  Wider isles, but less selection.  It doesn't really make sense to me.
  • Husbands forget to tell wives important things.  As for instance, the home inspector is coming today. 
  • Our house is deemed renovated because of the amount of work we've put into it.  Score!  Here's hoping for a good appraisal.
  • Kroger will take printed coupons off the internet...at least they did today.
  • Meat does not defrost unless you take it out of the freezer. 
  • If you leave zucchini in the fridge for two weeks, it will go bad before you can saute it. 
  • Thinning out your clothes, only to fill your closet with new clothes, defeats the purpose of cleaning it out in the first place.
  • You should always give Ross a chance.  Granted, it's usually a mess and junky, but walking out with 4 pair of shoes for $40 is quite worth walking away empty handed 75% of the time.
  • Herbs don't water themselves.
  • Party planning is so much fun in the beginning before the stress sets in.
  • We need a bigger kitchen.  I realize this every time I am in our kitchen though.
  • Days off should be spent in the pool, not running errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment