Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oil be gone

Yes, I would love for the oil to be gone for all those sea creatures out there, but I also, selfishly, want it to be gone before our trip to Florida next month.  Of course, the first time we schedule a trip to the beach in years, it could possibly be ruined by the idiots at BP.  I heard a quote on the radio the other day that they released saying that they now realize the magnitude of the spill.  Um, excuse me, I think us average Joe (shout out to Ms. Palin...um, no) citizens realized the magnitude the first day we found out about it.  I swear, how do some people become the ones in charge?  Oil + water = _______.  Yeah, I think most of us can answer that one.

So, I'm going to try to still look at going on the trip in a positive light and hope that it works out.  In the meantime, here's hoping for a huge cleanup and for me to find the following things to make my trip even better.




To recap, I need a beach hat, black shorts, and new gold and brown sandals (not necessarily the ones pictured).  I'll be on the hunt for these things in next few weeks.  Oh, and I also need for my husband and I to find even more patience.  I couldn't find the picture for that one.  I think, if we don't pack that with us, we may do some physical harm to my mom's boyfriend, who we were hoping was not going.  I don't think, even with all of my positive attitude, that it could even come close to putting a lid on his negativity.  I just don't understand some people.  You can find something good in every situation.  It isn't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment