Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happiness in June

Happy things in June:

. being told I was the best nurse someone had ever had .
. another year with my fabulous brother, who turned the ripe ol' age of 26 .
. rain with the sun shining .
. Dips in the pool  .
. fabulous finds for my trip .
. finding another location to take said trip .
. headbands .
. dinner with the lady friends .
. surviving my three day in a row weekend shift .
. being told that I look like Audry Hepburn .
. ice cream on hot days .
. fresh herbs that are growing on my front porch .
. our beautiful hydrangeas .
. dinner and shopping with the Eddys .
. lunch with the BF before work (makes the work day better!) .
. sweet potato fries .
. plans for my mom's 50th birthday party .
. summer meals .
.  birds chirping when I leave work at 1:00 a.m.  .
.  laying in bed laughing and talking with Mr. O late at night  .
.  summer fun at the brother's house  .
.  passing EKG class  .
.  backgammon games with Mr. O .
.  avocado dip  .
.  summer thundershowers  .
.  cool, breezy summer nights  .
.  finding the perfect diaper bag (no, I don't need it...yet)  .
.  finding the perfect quote for my collage  .
.  being told by a PA at work that I am a  "kick ass nurse!"  .
.  summer music  .
.  having dance sessions with Ava to techno music..that kid has the music in her  .
.  talking to a sweet niece on the phone  .
.  the Cooking Channel  .
.  baseball nut ice cream from Baskin Robbins  .
.  New trucks for deserving husbands  .
.  Top Chef  .
.  secure plans to Tybee Island  .

2 comments: