Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blame it on the angry uterus

My uterus is telling me to punch people in the face.  Fortunately, I don't fall for her antics on most occasions.  Seriously though, do you know how hard it is to have to put on a happy face when your back feels like it's breaking and your uterus wants to hurt people?  It's not easy, ladies (uh, and guys, if you're still reading after seeing uterus in the title, Robert or Mr. O). 

I must say that I deserve an Oscar for my upbeat and joyous acting that I did at work on Thursday.  It helped that I walked around with my hands tied behind my back and a smile painted (a la the joker) on my face.  My patients were mostly great too, which helped too.  

Here are some things that I've pondered during the last few angry uterus days:
  • Why does Ross have eight registers, if it's only going to open one?  Seriously, I've lost hours of my life in line at Ross.
  • Why do people drive slowly in the left lane, especially when there are only two lanes?  It's so inconsiderate and rude.
  • Why is there not a Forever 29 store?  Why do my friends and I have to dress like we are 40 or 20?  We're even better than we were in our 20's and we deserve to look like it.  I will give a shout out to JcPenney's for having a great misses section.  If you haven't checked out their clothing, you definitely should.  I'd like to thank their buyers for thinking of us.
  • Why can't I find some suspenders, though I haven't tried that hard?  I want to rock a pair with a t-shirt and shorts.
There were more teeth-gritting, hands-in-my-pockets kind of moments, but enough with the angry times.  I'm feeling pretty good today.  We have plans tonight to go to downtown Franklin to walk around and eat dinner with the Eddys.  I'm incredibly excited!  I'm off this weekend too!  Word.

Bridget, the beautiful BFF, if you don't know, sent me this blog, http://www.catalogliving.tumblr.com/.  It's pretty funny.  Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. okay I so cracked up with the blog bridget sent you. hillarious!!! you were right. and if you're referring to my robert i'm specifically going to tell him to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete