Thursday, December 16, 2010

All this cheddar and nothin' to buy

I got some money for Christmas from the O parents.  Do you know how sad it is for me that I can think of nothing really to buy for myself, besides some Itunes songs?  All I can think of are necessity things that I can buy myself, like maternity clothes, new scrubs, new bras and underwear or things for the baby/nursery.  Things that I would have bought with my own money.  How sad is that? 

I may buy some new black boots, but even that idea is just ho hum.  Last year, I had a list of things that I wanted.  I guess I'm truly turning into a mother now, necessities and things for the kids only.  Pretty soon, I'll be in Mom jeans and a sweatshirt with my hair in a ponytail with no makeup on. 

It makes me curious to see what other people bought for me, especially my mom and Aaron, since I really didn't tell them anything that I wanted, besides some Sephora Kat Von D eyeliner that I know I'm going to get from Aaron because I begged for it and complained about my current eyeliner until he asked me if I just wanted it now, which means he already bought it and because the little Sephora bag is peaking out from under his nightstand, but don't tell him I know, he hates ruining the surprise of presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment