Monday, December 13, 2010

Token pregnant blogger post

 -  This heartburn/reflux is ridiculous.  Seriously.  I've heard it's only going to get worse.  Thank goodness, I can take Tums.  Otherwise, I'm sure my esophagus would already be eroded by now.  I can no longer drink soda or hot tea.  They are by far the worst at producing burning results on my poor throat and chest.  Hmm, maybe it's your body's way of making sure you don't ingest any caffeine.

-  I want this stroller so badly.  Too bad it's the price of our house payment.  The PA that is also pregnant at work bought the more expensive stroller in this brand.  Who knew I could get so jealous over a stroller!

-  I'm having really vivid dreams.  I wouldn't say that they are all nightmares, but they aren't laid back ones either.  The one where the baby was born premature at a pound and 6 ounces and the doctor's just stood there while her lips were turning blue and I started yelling at them to do something and then finally jumped up and started CPR on my own child.  Yeah, that one wasn't a good one.  I bolted awake and when I fell back asleep, I went right back into the dream, only this time the doctors said they had to keep the baby underwater in the ocean in a type of pod to keep her alive.  Most of my friends were there helping us out at the beach.  By the way, Beaz you feel in love (or like) with my ex-boyfriend, who was also there helping us.  See, completely bizarre.  Last night I dreamed I was not married, but instead pregnant by a guy who I had only known about 4 months or so.  We were living with two of his best friends.  It turned out that all three were criminals.  I was trying to explain to the cops that yes I was pregnant with his child and living with these guys, but I had no idea that they were criminals. They left me high and dry too.  Though, the baby daddy did call and apologize to me.  I ended up finding them and running from the cops with them.  We held some girl up by gun point and made her ride with us. I don't remember why now.  Oh yeah, in the dream, I propositioned the baby daddy's best friend to sleep with me. You all know I'm such a slut and all.  He told me that he would love too, but that he knew that I would regret it later.  Um, what guys says that?  Apparently, the gender roles were reversed in that dream, fo' sure.  I wonder what tonight will hold for me?

-  Last time I checked I was up 6 pounds.  I haven't weighed again, since Thursday.  I know, I've gained more.  I'm afraid to look.  My stomach came out of no where in the last two days.  Granted, I still don't look pregnant really, but the belly pooch is much more noticeable now.  It looks like I've been enjoying the holidays a little too much!  I think it's probably because I'm enjoying milk a little too much.

-  We're, hopefully, going to find out the sex of the baby on December 30.  I am so excited.  No, I don't have a feeling either way.  People keep asking me that like I'm supposed to know.  I don't have a clue.  The only thing that I have is that the baby is always a girl in my dreams.  I'm sorry to my son, if "she" turns out to be a boy. 

-  I feel much better than in the beginning.  My energy has returned.  I'm able to stay up until 1:00 or 2:00 without a problem, which is great, since that is my work schedule and all.  Speaking of that, I'm totally dreading returning to that schedule when I get back from maternity leave.  I won't see the baby or Aaron at all on days I work, unless I have to get up and feed the baby early, which I probably will.

-  I still haven't felt the baby move yet.  Though, I do think I did about a week ago, but that was the only time.  I'm hoping that I start to feel it soon. 

Now, on to 17 weeks on Thursday!  Time is really flying by. 


2 comments:

  1. a) I LURVE that stroller! I'd almost want it...except this baby making machine is out of business!!!
    b) I was TOTALLY laughing out loud while reading about your dream! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) That stroller is amazing!! It goes all the way up to toddler age because then the seat flips forward. The handle adjusts for heights too. Too bad it's $880. I'm still thinking of ways I can convince Aaron and myself that we need it.
    b) Leave it to you to go off boy chasing in my dream! jk. :)

    ReplyDelete