Monday, December 27, 2010

How could I forget?

I forgot to mention one of my best gifts, a ticket from B to the Liz Phair concert on January 30th at Mercy Lounge. Word!  I also got some owl decals, which I'm not sure if I'm going to use in the nursery or take back, and a Target gift card.  Make that two Target gift cards, after the celebration with my family yesterday.

I was going to venture out and use the gift cards today, but I decided, due to the fact that I work the next two days and I'm already going out on Thursday, I'll wait until Thursday to use them.  I've already decided that, since I'll know the baby's sex on Thursday, I'd pick something up for him/her while I'm Target.  See, this works out much better. 

So, today, I'm lounging in my pjs, picking up the house, and putting our Christmas gifts in their new homes.  I'm still snotty, but I feel better than yesterday.  After my brother's house, I came home and fell asleep around 5:30 and slept until 8:30.  I must kick this illness before New Year's Eve or I probably won't make it until midnight.  That would be a tragedy. 

More later on the gifts I got from my Mom with pictures to boot!

1 comment: