Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello, world...


Sorry for the hiatus, this lovely little lady joined our world on May 18 at 6:04 p.m.  She weighed in at 7 pounds and 6 ounces and was 21 inches long.  Our world is forever changed and we're completely smitten with her.

She and I both had a rough time with her coming into the world, but we're both doing splendidly now.  Still trying to figure out a routine.  Man, it's hard!  I can't get anything done, but I vow to try to at least blog once a week, but hopefully more.  The little firecracker likes to be held constantly.  That's a problem.  She also thinks that night time is from 3:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (with feedings in between).    Yeah, I'm a little sleep deprived.  I wouldn't change it for the world though. 

My mother-in-law and father-in-law left this morning, so finally, after three weeks, we are on our own.  As much as my mother-in-law helped me out, I'm glad it's just the three of us.  It's the only way we can get a routine down, I think.  I'll keep you posted on our journey.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete