Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who's your daddy?


Happy Father's Day to the love of my life!  This guy is not only the best husband, but he's pretty much the best daddy around!  I could already tell he would be a good dad because of the way he is with my nieces and nephews.  Case in point, I arrived solo at my family's house not to long ago.  My nephew, Hayden, ran up and gave me and hug and then looked around and asked, "Where's uncle Aaron?"  I told him that he couldn't make it.  This statement was followed by Hayden saying, "Great.  Who I am going to play with now?"  When, my niece, Ava lived with us, I was definitely her favorite.  I mean, we had dance parties, tea parties, read books, and I watched her baby why she went to the store and work.  Now, you can forget me, she is Aaron's girl all the way.  It's the cutest thing when she sees him.  Her face lights up and she runs to him to give him a hug all why screaming, "Uncle Aaron!"

I can already tell that Nola will be a daddy's girl.  Nothing calms her down like being on his chest with her head resting on his shoulder.  It is amazing how much your love can grow by watching your husband with your child.  I can't wait to watch Nola grow up with him.  Here's hoping that she loves roller coasters, water slides, amusement parks, and camping.  All things that I do not like, so that her daddy has a playmate.  He deserves one. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, Nola. Nothing calms ME down like being on Aaron's chest and resting my head on his shoulder, either. :)

    ReplyDelete