Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Most boring post ever

I now judge how my day is going by three things, have I showered, eaten, and/or taken a nap.  Today, I have already showered and eaten, so it's turning out to be a pretty awesome day!  I also got 5 1/2 hours of sleep last night.  I can't wait until it's 5 1/2 hours of consecutive sleep.  Now, that would be amazing!

I swear, this will not turn into a blog just about my baby.  You guys will just have to bear with me for now because, let's face it, I'm knee deep in all things baby and not much else.  I mean, I spend Monday-Wednesday at home with just the two of us until 8:30 P.M. when Aaron gets home from school.  That's a long time to go three days in a row with hardly any adult contact, so if anyone would like to come over on those days, please feel free to stop on by, but just know that I may not be showered.

At this point, I'm basically just a walking, human meal tray for our little bird.  She's feeding like an hour at a time.  Seriously.  The feedings are like every three hours, instead of two now, though, so that's one positive.  I usually slip in a bottle at some point, so that I can pump, have a free moment, or to let Mr. O feel more involved with feedings. 

I'm planning on running some errands today.  Of course, today would be a day full of thunderstorms.   Wish me luck.  It'll be our first trip out alone together.  I had Aaron's mom's help for the first few weeks.  I'm hoping to at least go to two of the places on my list today.  I have big plans to do a little extreme couponing for some deals. 

Speaking of that show, does make anyone else get mad that they take all the deals or that stores are now changing there coupon policies because of those crazy people?  I mean, I'm all for saving and using coupons, I've been doing it for years, but 500 tubes of toothpaste is beyond ridiculous.  Their teeth are going to fall out before they use all of that!  Oh yeah, if you guys have any diaper coupons, send them my way.  Hey, at least I'm not dumpster diving for them in my $100+ plus blue jeans like the girl I saw on that show the other day.  I still have my dignity.

Okay, this was beyond boring, but now you have an idea of what's been going on with me.  Yeah, not that much.

1 comment:

  1. This is not a good week for me, however next week I'll try my best to come out there and be with you a few hours to keep you company. I completely understand. Trust me!!! :) I love you friend and know you'll soon get the hang of it. It's not easy, but it'll come in time.

    ReplyDelete