Friday, June 24, 2011

one. month. old

Here's a photographic tour of Nola's first month.  It's been a whirlwind.  I still can't believe it's been that long.  It feels like I was in the hospital just yesterday.

Anxiously, and now well medicated, awaiting her arrival

Moments after she was born

She arrived screaming and was still screaming when they were "working" on her

when she was laid on my chest after she was assessed

in the nursery being checked out

Oh my, I don't look good because the pain medicine made me so sick

with cousin, Maddie, one of her many visitors

first family photo..getting ready to leave the hospital

daddy's girl

in her car seat ready to go home

my mom with Nola

Esther visiting Nola

one.month.old

Beaz visiting Nola

at one of our many doctor's visits

on the way to one of our many doctor's appointments

sleepy love bug

Wide awake

What's that, Mom?

with her boxing gloves on

just chillin' with her favorite toy

one of my favorites

one month check up

one month check up

thumbs up from dad on the weight gain

just like daddy (Aaron is going to kill me!)

worn out from grocery shopping

passed out



2 comments:

  1. I know this post is about Nola (she's beautiful, by the way) but how cute is Aaron and his glasses?! Fatherhood suits him! LOVE Nola's headbands too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I married a hottie! I love him in his glasses.

    ReplyDelete