Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer fashion

Due to the fact that I am taking a full 16 weeks off of work, I will not be getting any new summer clothes.  I know what you are thinking, how will you make it through?  It'll be hard, but I'll try.  Here are some outfits that I'm loving.  Please run out and buy them or something like them, so that I can live vicariously through you.


{a cute summer outfit via polyvore}
 
{a cute summer outfit via little tin soldier}
 
{a cute summer outfit via little tin soldier}
 
{a cute summer outfit via my corner of the universe}
 
{a cute spring/summer outfit via atlantic-pacific}
 
{a cute summer/fall outfit via atlantic-pacific}
 
{a cute summer/fall outfit via Kelly Murray}
 
Can't wait to put Nola in this outfit. I may have to bend some rules for her wardrobe.
 
borntorock mini street style | XVI
{a cute outfit via the baby blackbird}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment