Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lovely things in July

Is anyone tired of walking out the front door and feeling like a cloth is being put across your face, all kidnapping/chloroform style.  It's suffocatingly hot out there.  I'm longing for a cool breeze, falling leaves and pumpkins.  In between bringing on the heat and sweat, July offered up some smile worthy things.  One more summer month down and one more go. 

.  my sister welcoming her sweet little peanut, Kylie Jayde  .
.  having hang time with Hayden while Tiff was in the hospital  .
.  fireworks, family, and cheeseburgers  .
.  hanging with my sister, while everyone else worked  .
.  gelatis from Rita's Italian Ice  .
.  three more pounds until I reach pre-Nola weight  .
.  celebrating beautiful Audra's birthday  .
.  lunches with Mr. O  .
.  successful shopping trips with Nola (i believe she's a shopper)  .
.  good news at Nola's two month checkup.  She's in the 75% for height..how did that happen?  Jules she and miles can date for sure now. :)  .
.  CPR recertification  .
.  introducing Nola to my coworkers  .
.  good news (hopefully) on the job front (i'll blog about this soon)  .
.  coffee, coffee, and sweet coffee  .
.  pineapple red curry  .
.  date nights  .
.  True Blood  and Project Runway  .
.  Pinterest  .
.  Nola discovering Sophie and Molly  .
.  actually getting out of pajamas the majority of the time  .
.  celebrating my sister and Kylie at her shower  .
.  lunch dates with my mom  .
.  finding out Gwen Stefani will have a children's line at Target this fall  .
.  ice cream in coffee  .






1 comment:

  1. It will be our luck and he will be super short. :) She is so precious Nay, I know you are smitten. I have to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete