Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day you challenge - Day 7


Perhaps the easiest of them all!
 
seven wants
  1. Not to have to go back to work.  This isn't going to happen.  I don't want to be a stay at home mom.  I need some outlet, but the thought of working 12 hour days and missing a whole day of Nola's life makes me very sad.  So much happens so quickly when they are this little.
  2. Fall clothes.  Yes, please. 
  3. A better or renovated kitchen.  I hate galley kitchens.  I will never have one again.  I need space when people come over.  Also, I need a lot more cabinet space.  I have way too many kitchen gadgets, pans, etc.  My kitchen stifles me.
  4. Another date night.  I'm sure we'll get one when we're in Florida. 
  5. Fall.  I'm over summer.  Bring on the chill, please. 
  6. A better camera.  Maybe a Nikon?   
  7. A safe and nice flight to Florida.  We're leaving on Tuesday evening.  I pray nothing happens and Nola is really good.  We went to the Flea Market all day on Friday and she was an angel, so more of that please.  It's only an hour and a half flight, so fingers crossed. 
  8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment