Friday, February 12, 2010

$80 and a lot of patience

I always go thrifting with no expectations. Sometimes I walk out with my arms full and sometimes totally empty. Today was an armful kind of day. I'm super impressed with myself on the amount I spent, $80 (see title), and with the great finds. Unfortunately, I didn't try anything on in the store though. I was already a staticky mess, so I didn't want to make it worse. Plus, it would have taken forever! So, three items are being returned. One of which, is my favorite item, the sweater vest lying in front. I'm sad about that, but check out the other things. I'm in love with that raincoat with the plaid hood. I've being trying to find one forever and this one is not only adorable, but fits perfectly. Score! The two skirts on the right, I will wear belted as dresses. I picked up some things for my nephew, which are on the left and a pair of brand new pants for Aaron. You've gotta love Target's deal with Goodwill. There is nothing better than getting brand new clothing for $5.99 or less. The blue Converse One Star hoodie in the front is also a brand new. At this very moment, I'm in the process of washing everything. I know, exciting Friday night. Don't hate. My lovely husband is skiing, so what else would I fill my time with? Laundry and Oprah, of course! I'm actually having a pretty good night, which is an excellent way to close a great day! Now, I just need to clean out my closet, so that I'll have a place to put the new things.






No comments:

Post a Comment