Friday, February 12, 2010

A whole lotta nothin'

I was on a roll with my blog entries. What happened? I'll tell you one thing that happened, planning a family trip to Florida. It's not easy trying to please an entire family, especially an entire family that won't give me a budget or confirmation on days. I want to scream! I'm thinking about just trashing the idea and planning a trip with just Aaron and I. I mean, it would be so much simpler. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent researching, emailing, and negotiating pricing. Yes, I said hours. I'm going to need this trip after all the planning!

Other than that, I don't know really where the days have gone this week. I was off of work the last two days. I was hoping to get more accomplished, but I guess I should be glad that I just did some of the things on my to-do list. I plan on doing some more errand type things tomorrow, including eating lunch with B. Yea!

Okay, I'm putting myself to sleep with this post. So, I'll leave you with a list. Maybe something more excited will pop into my head tomorrow.

You know it's cold when....
  1. You pull your cute little bikini briefs from the drawer, only to turn around and put them back and replace them with full-coverage boy shorts. Hey, the more fabric on your bum, the better!
  2. You spend hours planning a trip that is months away, so that you can look at, dream about, and picture yourself on the beach.
  3. You, being a non-snuggy owner, spend much of your day wrapped in nice, cozy spiderman blanket. Literally, wrapped, so that it stays up when walking or moving. It's almost like a go-to outfit.
  4. You actually try to reason, encourage, or just yell, as if they would understand, at the dogs to go to the bathroom faster when you are outside because you are freezing. As for instance, "Sophie, I swear if you don't go right now, we are going inside and I'm not walking you again. You can forget. I swear you're doing this on purpose." Oh yeah, not to mention, you have on long sleeves, a tank, a hoodie, a coat, a scarf, gloves, the above mentioned boy shorts, pants, knee high socks, and furry dog-walking shoes when walking said dogs.
  5. When visions of spring clothing keep dancing in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment