Thursday, February 4, 2010

Renee, Urban Dictionary style

So, seems like a lot of people on FB are looking up their names in Urban Dictionary. I decided to look my name up and see what it said about me. Um, I'm pretty sure someone must be stalking me. Other than the hypocrite comment, which I would totally own up to being if I were being a hypocrite, and calling myself one of the most amazing people you'll ever meet or the whole beautiful thing, I think it's pretty dead on. Sounds like I need to find some more friends with the name Renee. What do you guys think? The quotes at the end cracked me up.

Renee:

Renee is of the most amazing people you'll ever meet. She's random and weird, and most likely somewhat insecure, in addition to being outspoken, fiercely loyal to her friends, very sexual, very beautiful on the inside and outside, open minded, mean at times, dedicated to music, and impulsive. She can be a hypocrite, but often owns up to it rather than denying it. She may not always use her head and she tends to make excuses for the people she cares about.

Jeff: Who's the hot girl over there who's rambling about garlic bread's role in government conspiracies?

Tom: Oh, that's Renee. She's pretty weird, but she's really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment