Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nothing says I love you like grass fed beef

Okay, since today's post posted like it was Valentine's Day post, I thought I'd blog about Valentine's Day and see what happens.

Valentine's day was a good day. Aaron got home from his weekend of skiing. I miss him so when he's gone. Needless to say, I did not sleep very well with him away, six hours on Friday night and then four and a half hours on Sunday morning, when I got home from working Saturday night.

We meet up with B & D (my bff and her husband, if you are wondering) and ate dinner at Chipotle. It was delicious. It's a very low-key place, which is perfect when you want to avoid crowds on an otherwise crowded restaurant day. It's baja burrito with organic food. That's right, most of their ingredients are organic and bought from local farmers. How awesome is that? So with my new found love of organic food and eating healthier, then it was perfect for a day that focuses on love. After dinner we grabbed some delicious low-fat frozen yogurt. Oh yeah, I failed to mention that Aaron got me new cookware. I know, score!

All in all, it was the perfect day filled with good food, good company, and lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. Have you been to Tayst? It's over in Hillsboro Village.

    ReplyDelete