Monday, February 1, 2010

Snowblizzard 2010

We actually got decent snow for a change. This is a rarity in Tennessee. In fact, I can't really remember getting this much snow in a very long time. There is something about snow that just brings your inner kid out. I was giddy watching it and even more giddy when I walked outside. It's part of what caused such a lovely (snowed-in) weekend with Mr. O. Though I wouldn't want it all the time, I love a good snow every now and again. I'm hoping this won't be the last time we see this amount of snow this year. It's slowly melting away today, which is kind of sad, but good for the drivers out there. Here are pictures that we took in our neighborhood on Saturday that captured just how beautiful our snow-filled world was, if only for a few days. Notice how the dogs didn't share my enthusiasm!







No comments:

Post a Comment