Sunday, February 28, 2010

February, a love story

Happy things that filled February:

. new cookware .
. a husband returning safely from a ski trip .
. a nephew who got another year older .
. 3.5 pounds lost for no apparent reason .
. being told I was a good nurse multiple times by my patients .
. tons of thrifting .
. months of collecting finally hanging in a collage for all to see .
. a PLANNED trip to Florida .
. successful trips home in the snow .
. our trash service offering recycling collection and bins .
. organic oranges .
. P(edatric)A(dvanced)L(ife)S(upport) certification .
. Nurse Jackie marathons .
. many conversations with my family .
. words with friends games with Mr. O .
. dinner with a friend that I hadn't seen in ages .
. discovering new music .
. tea parties with my favorite two year old little girl .
. Julie & Julia for $6 .
. 60 degree weather and sunshine .
. homemade Valentines .
. Mr. O seeing me, smiling , and then saying how cute I am .
. eggplant ratatouille .
. Scrabble games that never quite get finished .
. google reading time .
. a PLANNED girl's night out .
. late nights filled with Hoarders, Oprah, and Dr. Oz .
. keeping up with blogging .

No comments:

Post a Comment