Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cycle Two

Yep, we're on to cycle two.  I hope this is the one.  Otherwise, I may have to sit a month out.  I spent much of the last one bloated beyond belief, face breaking out like crazy, and just feeling off.  Not to mention, (yes, this is too much info) the first two days of this period were excruciating.  I mean, I have bad cramps a lot, but I actually thought that I might get sick at work on Saturday.  It literally hurt down to my hip bones and tail bone.  Thank you fertility drugs for that! 

We're very hopeful this time around.  This will be my last mention of it for now per Mr. O's wishes.  I feel better about the time frame of this one..and our newly soon-to-be empty house.  You know what I'm sayin'!

It's funny because every time I think or type Cycle whatever, I think of America's Next Top Model. Hopefully, this egg will be the sure fire winner, not the plus-size model that Tyra defends and wants to win because she is trying to make her own weight gain okay or let's hope it's not the eccentric gorgeous person who they push through in hopes that they will somehow turn into a model instead of just an odd pretty person.  Yes, I know entirely too much about ANTM.  I'll admit it, I watched it up until about three seasons ago.  It reminded me of being fourteen surrounded by my Sassy, YM and Seventeen magazines.  I'm a sucker for nostalgia, pretty faces, and cat fights.

Speaking of that, one of the best lines in ANTM history, "So what are you doin', alcoholic b!tch!"  Nice right.  I'm sure I lost brain cells from watching that show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment