Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sunshiny things in July

These are the great things that July brought to me.

.  visits with the fertility witchdoctors  .
.  new found wisdom  .
.  refinancing for 1.25% less .
.  having enough equity to do some home remodeling  .
.  dinner with one of my favorite people  .
.  celebrating my beautiful sister-in-law  .
.  City House pizza  .
.  dinner with two more of our favorite people  .
.  alluring summer nights  .
.  going to my old stomping grounds with Beaz  .
.  being inspired by my friends  .
.  anticipating vacation  .
.  not feeling like I missed out on Fourth of July .
.  successful making of my next schedule with my partner at work  .
.  having coworkers that will cover for me when I need them too  .
. summer corn chowder  .
.  cheap school clothes finds for my nephew  .
.  riding a tricycle with my niece  .
.  girl chats with Audra  .
.  glasses of cab-sauv wine .
.  loving my husband more and more as the days go by  .
.  make-believe time with Ava  .
.  Sarah's House  .
.  sunday morning coffee and paper reading  .
.  summer thunderstorms that roll by in a blink  .
.  crisp cool sheets on hot nights  .
.  underwear and t-shirt sleeping  .
.  jean cut-offs and sandals  .

No comments:

Post a Comment