Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Odds and ends

Okay, so Cycle 2 is a go.  This time I get to give myself an injection in my stomach.  So, so fun.  Now, mum's the word from here on out, even if you bug me and try to get it out of me, Esther.  Like I said, it feels better this time around, I don't know why.

I'm off to work today.  Boo.  I'm already so tired from getting up early to go to the doctor's appointment.  I guess the good thing about going in at 1:00 pm is that you can still get stuff done before going in, but I guarantee that I will paying for it later, say, at, oh, 1:00 am when I'm driving home.

Speaking of work, there is nothing like answering a patient's call light to find them in cardiac arrest and in a full code.  That happened to me last week.  It was not awesome.  Let's just say it was not what I was expecting.  I was expecting more of "Can I get something to drink?"  You know, the usual.

My house is so neat and orderly and clean.  I have missed it so.  I've already started to notice a difference in all aspects of being just the two of us again.  As for instance, our grocery bill last night was only $131.  That should last almost two weeks. Word!  That's a heck of  a lot less.  My house feels like my home again.  I'm in love with it.  There as been more cuddling, being together, and other fun things.  Mr. O even went to the grocery with me last night.  I know, craziness.  He said he just wanted to spend time with me.  I love my husband immensely too.  I'm just so in love with my life right now.  I'd make myself sick, if I wasn't so dang happy!

Shout out to Misty!  Her first day back at school is today.  I know she's going to be amazing.  I've already warned her to leave those little boys alone. I'm so happy for her that I can't stand it.  I love to see someone following their dreams.  That's what life is all about, after all. 

Okay, so I know this is random.  My mind is racing.  I still have to update about my mom's party, which was a success!  Also, I have to do my Happy things in August.  Maybe I'll get a chance later tonight, if I'm in triage.  If not, then I guess I'll get to it tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday.  I'm off to save people's lives!  Word.  Let's hope I just cure some coughs and ailments today.  That would be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment