Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And it's over..

My five days off were fabulous.  I can't believe it's already over.  Of course, it does feel like I haven't been to work in forever.  Now, for the next five days, I have to work four of them.  It's called pay back for having all those days off.  Oh well.  I'm hoping for good steady, none emergent patients.  That's the days that fly by, but don't wear you out completely.

I bought a new journal and some new notebooks at Wal-Mart yesterday.  Aaron said that I'm the only person not in school that still loves school supplies.  Yes, yes I do.  I use them for certain purposes.  I'm excited to start my journaling for a year, at least.  Remember, that's on my list of things to do.  One of the other notebooks has a special purpose.  The other two, well I'm sure they'll be filled with lists, sketches, websites, etc.  That's how I roll with my notebooks.

I'm off to shower and eat some lunch before I head out.  Now which leftovers will I choose, portabella burgers with sauteed peppers and artichokes or Sweet potato and hominy soup.  Those are both delicious! 

Speaking of that, I haven't done a menu planning entry in a while, so here's what's on our menu for the next week. 

Last night:  Quite possibly the best meatloaf I've ever made, brussel sprouts, and green beans and potatoes.
Tonight:  Leftovers
Thursday:  Cheesy Zucchini and red onion flat bread and salad
Friday:  My farewell to summer meal:  Sloppy joes on Italian bread, potato salad and baked beans
Saturday:  Lunch, Mexican Quiche & Dinner, leftovers - I have to work
Sunday:  Lunch, Grown-up Grilled Cheese & Dinner, leftovers - I have to work
Monday:  depending on the leftovers status, Ratatouille with fried eggs on top - So delicious!
Tuesday:  Roasted Eggplant pizza & salad
Wednesday:  Leftovers
Thursday:  Turkey and Wild Rice Skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment