Monday, September 6, 2010

Just the bad and the ugly

Yesterday in the ER was really, really, really bad.  Probably one of the worst days I have worked so far.  I am praying that today is nothing like yesterday.  Unfortunately, they told me Labor Day is one of the worst days of the year.  They actually saw a record number of patients two years ago for it. 

Can't people just enjoy their holidays and try not to injury themselves or wait until Tuesday to go to a doctor?  I know with the weather the way it has been this weekend I would want to be anywhere, but indoors and especially not in an emergency room.

I just have to make it through today and then I have two days off.  I actually have to work Thursday, then I'm off for five days in a row.  That will surely make up for this hellacious weekend. 

I hope you guys actually got to enjoy your weekend.  Hopefully, you'll hear from me after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment