Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coveting thy neighbors things..

What I'm wanting right now:

Cane back dining chairs, not these.  I can't find what I want, but I thought this living room chair looked better than most of the dining chairs I could find.  I guess I'm going to have a hard time finding the ones in my head. 


Steve Madden knows how to make a boot.  Too bad these are $200.  I love them!


Cuteness!  I love Modcloth!


Not for me, of course.  This is the cutest thing ever!  Blablas has some cute things.  This is Prudence the Owl.


I want some kind of fake animal head.  The wooden ones are ridiculously expensive.  I like this one a lot.  It's made out of old book pages.

This is a rice cooker and a steamer.  I want it.


 
Ah, my birthday dinner this year.  I want a repeat.  If you haven't been to Wild Ginger in Cool Springs, you must go and soon!


I want one of these, but an O, of course!


I cannot wait until the Nashville Flea Market this month.  It's been so long, since I've been!


This is how many days I have off after my shift today!  I am definitely coveting days off!   

No comments:

Post a Comment