Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy things, the December version

When is December not filled with happy things?  After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!  Here's all the smile inducing things that December held for me.

.  finding out we're having a baby girl  .
.  having all the nieces and nephews love their Christmas gifts  .
.  Christmas Eve with my one true love  .
.  watching White Christmas  .
.  having a white Christmas  .
.  getting more gifts than anyone could ever ask for  .
.  Baby O receiving her first gift, a bottle and some baby powder from my mom  .
.  Christmas shopping with my mom  .
.  giving to those in need  .
.  rocking a puzzle working competition for a prize Mr. O really wanted  .
.  getting Mr. O the Xbox  .
.  Fundue with B & D  .
.  having a great evening with Aaron's family  .
.  getting teased at work for not looking pregnant  .
.  having coworkers that are just as excited as I am that I'm expecting  .
.  reading by light of the Christmas tree  .
.  celebrating our 10 year dating anniversary (Yes, we've been together a decade!)  .
.  lunch with Esther  .
.  listening to none stop Christmas music  .
.  sleepover visits with my beautiful sister-in-law and niece  .
.  snow dates out with the husband when the roads are empty  .
.  your mom just said, "balls."  .
.  feeling little Nola move  .
.  making it safely home from work on snow covered roads  .
.  the return of my energy  .
.  playing zombie games on Playstation 3 only to have them attack me and me cover my head and just run in circles.  Aaron thought it was ridiculous.  Video games are stressful   .
.  making it to midnight on New Year's Eve, so that I could wish everyone happy new year before making a mad dash for the bathroom.  Good times  .
.  Scrabble games with Mr. O  .
.  whole grain blueberry muffins  .
.  scrumptious apple pie that I made from scratch  .

I'm sure there was more, but that's all that I can think of.  It was an amazing month!


No comments:

Post a Comment