Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a new day, it's a new dawn

It's amazing how good you feel after you've been sick.  I don't feel 100%, but compared to yesterday or Friday night, I could run marathons today. 

I'm pretty sure that I let you guys all know that we are having a baby GIRL.  Super excited because girls are definitely fun to shop for.  After my doctor's appointment on Thursday, I went shopping to use my Christmas money and Target gift cards.  I came home with a bunch of loot!  I do not have any Christmas money or gift cards left, besides the movie gift card.

Baby Nola Loot





I know, I'll get tons of clothes probably, so that's why I stuck to 6 month and older clothes.  That hippo would be the baby's first Christmas gift for next year.  See, I'm on top of things.  You parents should all go to Target, not only are half their toys on clearance, but so are all their baby clothes/toddler clothes.  The only thing I got as far as clothes though, was the pink striped shirt with the grey leggings.  Why does everything in the Target baby section have to be pink for little girls!?  Seriously.  Thank you, Old Navy for believing that little girls can wear other colors.

Baby Momma Loot




Some of this is maternity and some of this is just regular clothes, but up a size.  Old Navy had almost all of their maternity clothes on sale.  I got the white shirt above for $16, instead of $30, and that purple dress for $12.  I figured, come summer, I can fit into it and it'll be nice and cool. 

I also got a white BeBand, so that I can still wear my jeans a little longer and some more Hanes cotton underwear.  Aaron says it's like being married to 10 year old.  My purchases would also include two bras, but sadly, I did not try them on in the store and they were both too small.  I am terrified of what my boobs will become after this.  I'm already in a D people.  Seriously.  I'm thinking, based on the sizes I selected, that I must be a 36D, since the 34D and 36C are too small *hangs head in shame*. 

I think I'm all set as far as clothes for a while.  Granted, I got all plain things, but I can wear some of my regular clothes for awhile, so they can spice it up. 

2 comments:

  1. Are you referring to the bra catastrophe? :) I'm glad I entertain you. We need to do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete